As a creative entrepreneur, you have an amazing vision.
You know exactly who you serve, what you’re serving, and you create content that adds incredible value to your audience. You also know that with the right eyes on your work, your business would explode in no time.
But there’s just one problem: no one is seeing your content!
Imagine leveraging the platform’s 300 million monthly active users to get your content in front of your target audience to help you gain website traffic, build your email list, and increase affiliate sales.
But I know what you’re thinking, ANOTHER PLATFORM?
Not to worry! We’ll help you run you Pinterest strategy on autopilot so you can concentrate on creating content that improves the lives of your community.
“HER TEAM HELPED ME GO FROM BASICALLY 0 MONTHLY VIEWERS TO OVER 1 MILLION IN A MATTER OF MONTHS.”
Chynna + her team helped me go from basically 0 monthly viewers to over 1 MILLION in a matter of months. So grateful! I love how organized and on top of the game she is! Thank you!”
– Sarah Small, Autoimmunetribe.com
8000% increase in daily clicks to website
0 reach to over 1 Million monthly viewers
139% increase in Pinterest followers in one month
ready to grab these results?HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
MONTH ONE: PINTEREST PICK ME UP
The entire first month of working together, we spend the time getting your profile aligned with your brand, optimized for visibility, and ready to drive traffic back to your site.
- Studying and learning your brand niche
- Writing board descriptions
- Confirming your website domain & Verifying rich pins
- Optimizing your bio
- Applying for group boards & Tailwind tribes
MONTH TWO: MAKING THE MAGIC HAPPEN
It’s officially time to start sharing and promoting your creative content with the world on Pinterest!
- Create beautiful Pinterest optimized templates to get your content clicked on and drive traffic back to your site
- Curate and share industry relevant content with your tailwind tribes and group boards
- Share content with other industry members to repin
MONTH THREE: STREAMLINE THE STRATEGY
Starting in the third month and every after, we will work to better improve our strategy to make sure we see continuous growth in performance.
- Analyze and report back to you on current profile performance and growth on a monthly basis
- Make adjustments in pin sharing and design strategies when needed
- Connect and grow with other industry professionals on the platform to leverage audiences
1:1 Strategy Sessions
- 75 Minute Strategy Call with Chynna
- Discuss your ideas and potential challenges with your Pinterest Account
- Gain access to Byte Bodega’s internal strategies + platform recommendations
- Pick Chynna’s brain and get your Pinterest Marketing questions answered
- Recording of the call to refer back too
- Notes summary from our meeting with your personalized action steps
Profile Setup and Audit
- Studying and learning your brand niche
- Identifying keywords that connect your to your target audience to boost SEO
- Initial setup and optimization of Pinterest page for maximum engagement
- 1 Profile ‘clean up’ to remove irrelevant, off-brand content
- Addition of keywords to every section of profile to improve performance and ranking
- Creation of relevant industry boards for client pinning (total of 20 on profile)
- Setup rich pins for profile & confirm website domain
- Setup of Tailwind Account
- Setup of Tailwind Smartloop to automate sharing of most popular pins
- Apply for (5) industry group boards
- Apply for (5) industry Tailwind Tribes
- Notes summary and action plan to confidently maintain and grow your Pinterest presence in the future
Full Service Management
- Find & Pin high quality curated content
- Re-pin industry related content up to 35 pins per day scheduled 1 month in advance via Tailwind
- Share client content in up to 5 Tailwind Tribes to leverage niche market audiences
- Pinning other’s content from Tailwind Tribes to client boards to grow visibility and tribe partnerships
- Share client content on up to 5 niche industry group boards
- Creation of up to four custom branded blog graphics per week to promote client content
- Custom branded graphics scheduled to publish to client boards on Tailwind at optimal times for promotion
- In-depth quarterly account review to ensure client profile stays up to date on potential platform changes
- Moderation of comments, messages, and group board invites weekly
- Monthly analytics report
Promoted Pins Management
- Code + tag setup
- Promoted pin graphics creation
- 4-week campaign with up to 2 ad groups
- Routine campaign monitoring by Byte Bodega team
- Initial strategy call to plan and set goals of campaign
- Weekly analytics reports
- Monthly summary + performance emails
*Promoted Pins Management is a customizable service*
"go the extra mile. It's never crowded."
8Our Incredible Clients Have Been featured in
“She helped to organize my business in a way I have never seen it before in the last five years of business! “
I hired Chynna to become a member of my business! As soon as she was officially on board everything seemed effortless! She not only helped with managing my clients, but she suggested changes and products or subscriptions to make my life easier! She helped to organize my business in a way I have never seen it before in the last five years of business! Everything seemed simpler! She even pushed and encouraged me to do things out of my comfort zone that helped me better connect with my clients and book new brides! She helps my baby business grow every day and sets my business up for success! Plus, I feel like I’ve gained a friend in the process! Look no further because Chynna is your new right hand woman and business bff!”
-Brooke Jackson, Brooke Michelle Photography
frequently asked questions
When are you available to be reached?
Our team is available Monday through Friday from 9-5PM EST Monday to Thursday and 9-1PM EST Fridays for communication and we always answer emails within 24 hours max!
How do we communicate as we work together?
The majority of our communication will be through the Asana Project Management Platform. This way, it’s easy for us to track and organize our conversations depending on the projects we’re currently working on. However, we’re always available to chat via email as well.
Every quarter, you’ll meet with Chynna to plan out the upcoming action items and promotions for your business.
What if I need to cancel our services together?
We totally understand (although we’re sad to see you go)! You always have the ability to cancel your services with us with 30 days notice after our first three months of work.
What platform do you use to manage client projects?
The Byte Bodega team uses the Asana Project Management Platform to manage all client projects. If you aren’t familiar with it, don’t worry! It’s super intuitive and we’ll help you get setup with an account when we dive into working together.
When can I expect to see results in traffic?
You’ll most likely start to see an increase in website traffic in the third month of working with us with a steady incline after that. However, Pinterest Marketing is a “long game” process, meaning that the most significant results will come from us regularly maintaining and adjusting our strategy over time.
We see the best results when working with clients for 6 months or more.
How do you let me know how my profile is performing?
Every month, you will receive an analytics report from our team summarizing your profile performance letting you know the growth and progress we have made!
How do i know if i'm a good fit for a pinterest strategist?
Although Pinterest Marketing benefit all business owners, you’ll find it the most beneficial if you are creating at least one piece of valuable content per week for your audience in the form of blog posts, podcast episodes, or something similar.
Do you have a minimum contract?
In order to make sure you reap the benefits of our work together, we do require a 3 month minimum contract.